Newsletter Subscription

Subscribe

* indicates required

Vintage Fabric Studio Super Wash :: How to get vintage sheets and fabric super clean ::



vintage sheets super wash
Hello! Do you want to get vintage sheets and linens clean and fresh every time? Then read on and watch exactly how I do it for the shop.

When I started Vintage Fabric Studio in 2016 the goal was to get a quilt shop quality fabric made from the sustainable source of vintage sheets. I knew that they had to be nothing short of FRESH. To achieve that level of quality I experimented with different detergents and methods and through experimentation and research I developed the Super Wash. 

In this vlog I spill the tea on how I make my special blend of cleaning agents and the exact method I use to wash sheets for the shop. I hope it helps you get those thrifted finds clean and ready for your next project.

Enjoy! - Kelly  

 



Thanks for watching and subscribing to the Vintage Fabric Studio blog. If you found this helpful or cool please share with your vintage and quilting friends. My small business thrives because of you! Thank you!
 

Comments

Popular Posts