Newsletter Subscription

Subscribe

* indicates required

Vintage Fabric Studio Blog :: It's Time

Hello,

How are you? Good. Yes, I've been good too. Over here building a little slice of vintage sheet and vintage fabric goodness I call Vintage Fabric Studio. How's it going? Oh it's going quite well, thanks for asking. It feels really good to serve up repurposed and reclaimed vintage prints and fabrics so that they may be used and loved once more.

It has been rolling around in my head to get a blog up and running again. I say running again because I used to quilt and sew and write about it extensively from 2011 till 2014 ish, over at Blue Bird Sews. Between now and then LIFE happened and I mean that literally, I had another baby boy who is closely closing in on 5 and I started Vintage Fabric Studio another sort of baby of mine. Our family of 4 moved from our little SE Portland, Oregon home to a big house in the suburbs of Oregon City. That was 2 years ago and I feel more at home and settled than ever before.

Now that both the little Boy has grown and Vintage Fabric Studio has matured I thought it would be a good time to start a little patch to put up words and pictures and patterns and fun things again when Instagram and Facebook just don't seem exactly the right place to store them.

You can still find the Etsy shop open and ooohhh and aaahhh over the pretty fabrics and bring something home for yourself.

So nice to chat with you again and catch up a bit. Let me know how you are doing to won't you?

All the best,
Kelly

Comments